Sunday, October 27, 2019

Day 70: Returning to Routine

Good afternoon Gamecocks and fellow readers!

     It's a cloudy day today in Baton Rouge as it has been raining the past couple of days. It was a big time this past weekend. The LSU football team had a tough fight against Auburn, but ultimately pulled through in the end. Once again, campus was full of tailgaters and students alike. Even when it's raining, there is always a festive mood on campus during gamedays. You would be hard pressed to find an LSU football game where people are not in a good mood.

     The earlier parts of the week saw many students returning from Fall break with classes in full swing. Personally, I started my week off with two exams and a quiz. Even if its after a break, always be prepared for when classes enter into full swing. None the less, it was a good week at LSU. I am saddened to say that I did not do much exploring in the past week. Most of my time was devoted towards getting back into the swing of things. Hopefully I will have much more to tell you about on the next post! Until next time, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment